Benefits of Leasing Over Outright Purchase
- The opportunity to drive a brand new car or commercial vehicle with full manufacturer warranty and the ability to change into another new vehicle at the end of the agreement – usually between 2 and 3 years.
- No need to worry about depreciation as the vehicle is simply returned to the finance company at the end of the contract with no additional costs (providing vehicle within contracted mileage and in condition as laid out in BVRLA Wear & Tear Guide).
- No need to outlay large sums of money to purchase a vehicle. The standard initial payment usually required is 3 or 6 x monthly rentals prior to delivery.
- Business or Personal Contract Hire agreements mean fixed monthly rentals with Road Tax included for the duration of the contract, regardless of the economic climate and changes to used car market.
- Optional fixed price insurance also available. This coupled with the fixed monthly rental on the vehicle mean you can budget each month for your vehicle – the only variable being fuel costs!!
- Optional maintenance packages, covering servicing and tyres can be added meaning less hassle and worry about rising costs of parts, labour costs and tyres.
- Paperwork can be signed in comfort of home or place of work and the vehicle will be delivered to your doorstep. Less hassle in having to negotiate with dealers and no need to take time out of work to collect vehicle.
- Tilsun Vehicle Contracts Ltd can obtain bigger discounts from the manufacturers than an individual walking into a garage thanks to the volumes sold. This coupled with access to all of the major finance companies mean you may be able to afford a vehicle above your expectations!!